Thursday, December 8, 2011

what the bleep and whole bloody class reflection dohicky

Ok here we go on the massive reflection of the semester/movie we watched reflection. First off as I was watching the movie I began to think about my final project mainly on the how we can change over time due to emotions part. If emotions have such an effect on people is my identity my personality or just the mood I am in at the time. Is the way I feel about my identity weather good or bad going to make people shitty. Well hers what I believe on that the answer is sometimes are my emotions so powerful that the people who have known me for years are all of the sudden going to hate me when I am in a bad mood uh no. If this was the case nobody would really ever be able to have friends thus in most situations your identity stays separate from your emotions. On the other hand this is where the sometimes comes in if you’ve never met a person before and you’re in that same crap mood the identify/personality the other person identifies with you will be severely skewed. This of course works both ways so lesson of this small part don’t be in a bad mood on first meetings. There in one thing I’ve gotten out of this course that I didn’t except to get. What is that well the course is has taught me to stop trying to hide behind a mask and just be me. Quit trying to be a perfect student that never goes outside the box if someone doesn’t like them well screw them I am me you don’t like then tough this is what you get. Of course I am random so this isn’t in the order that questions were asked but one thing I really super disagreed with the movies on is the idea that a human can will something into being. First off do I believe in magic yes do I believe that humans are gods capable of willing a fancy car into being just because they willed it HELL NO. we are not gods we can never be gods we can finally gain access to stuff that would be considered magic or sorcery but we’ll never be a god. A god can create a soul even with the most advanced technology and perfect understanding of quantum physics we will NEVER be able to comprehend what the soul is. The soul is beyond the realms of reality and perception and thus we will never be able to fully understand it. Thus we cannot be gods. How will this movie impact me in the future well one I will be more aware of my emotions in general I didn’t know that they would have such a powerful affect and professionally well I want to create worlds now I can create them with the knowledge that its possible they may exist. This means all my dreams and fantasies could become true threes nothing to say everything that lies in the realm of the never there can’t really exist! Another thing the movie mentioned was nothing ever touches anything, first off that’s not true nuclear fission and fusion they touch for sure,  but that means that pain is an illusion and the sense of touch is an illusion.  I was trying to figure out how it works in my head until my right brain came and slapped my left and said quit trying to figure out why things can fit logically and go with it. This movie believe or not brought up a huge thing that I’ve always fought and that’s letting my creative side work without being constantly interrupted by my logical side this movies basically said reality is perception so does logic exist this little fact will allow me to better fight off my logical inquires on everything and just go say it is what it is who gives an f weather or not it logically makes any sense. This movie and final project setn me into full soul search wtf mode I had no idea at first what I was answering or what the hell I was doing in general this class in general made me really look at the world and my self. I had to break out of what I would normally do and think actually think what  a concept I know I’m capable of thinking I just never really did it. I’ve spent years and years in my bubble and finally I was able to break the damn invincible thing and start thinking deeper. This deeper thought you could say really is what helped my critical thinking, and now that I no longer feel the need to be logical all the time or fit in and do what other wish to see I can finally find the creative approach to something. Hell I guess that was the improvement in my creative exploration or as Beth says exloration  lol typos. All hail the elves, yes that was a random phrase to see if you actually read these things >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment